WHY DO I HAVE TO UPLOAD FRONT AND BACK OF MY GOVERNMENT I.D. ?
All products listed above $300 will require ID verification after checkout has been completed. The name on the ID must match the customer's name on the billing address. Shipping and billing address also must match. We have this in process only to protect not only us , but you the customer.
HOW DO I MAINTAIN MY WIGS?
1. Be gentle with your lace, we have made our lace as thin as possible for the best melt.
2. Mousse is recommended to maintain baby hairs. Please check the hair products FAQ tab for recommended products.
3. When you are ready to wash & condition your wig, it is best to use sulfate free products, Be sure to let your wig air dry.
WILL I NEED TO ADD BUNDLES TO MY WIG?
A full sew-in weave with Virgin Remy human hair, would need approximately 8 to 10 ounces of hair. It is certainly not needed, but for presence you can sew or glue in a bundle if needed. Each wig weighs . Keep in mind that since the hair is sold by total weight the rule is: “The longer the hair, the shorter the weft.”
HOW LONG DOES SHOULD MY WIG LAST?
This hair can last for a long time, the better you take GOOD care of it the longer you can have it and reuse! Our clients generally use the hair for 6 to 12 months.
On average, Installs that are glued down usually last 1-2 weeks if you are not sweating or manipulating the hair.
- Shedding on the lace frontal is to be expected due to the fact that the hair is hand tied by a single knot to the lace material, overtime "balding” of the lace is almost unpreventable.
- Excessive shading is what causes thinning of the hair and bald patches on your frontal or unit. To minimize these effects it is very important that proper care is taken at home during combing, styling and everyday use.
CAN I COLOR THIS HAIR?
This is 100% virgin human hair that has not been processed is not processed in anyway. You can color the hair, however once Virgin Remy hair is treated in any way, it is no longer virgin. Be sure to keep color treated hair conditioned and moisturized.
CAN I MAKE CHANGES TO MY ORDER?
At Snob Hair we are committed to providing you the best experience possible. We will try to accommodate any reasonable request prior to the order shipping. Please send all order requests to email@example.com.
ANY TIPS FOR MY NEW INVESTMENT ?
1. AVOID using greasy or oily products.
2. Wrap every night in a satin cap.
3. AVOID using alcohol based products that will dry out your investment.
4. Always comb your hair from TIP to ROOT, many people tend to forget this and comb the hair from ROOT to TIP which causes excessive shedding.
5. ALWAYS make sure to thoroughly remove any adhesive from your unit or frontal prior to washing.
6. Be gentle with your lace, we have made our lace as thin as possible for the best melt.
7. Mousse is recommended to maintain baby hairs. Please check the hair products FAQ tab for recommended products.
8. When you are ready to wash & condition your wig, it is best to use sulfate free products, Be sure to let your wig air dry.
9. AVOID combing your extensions and frontal while they’re wet after washing and conditioning, always make sure to comb the hair before you wash it.
10. AVOID using hot or very warm water when washing the hair.